The Algebraic Path Problem, Winter Term 2006/07
The lecture takes place twice a week in room E005: Monday 11:10-12:40 (DS 3) and Tuesday 09:20-10:50 (DS 2).
The tutorial takes place on Thursday 11:10-12:40 (DS 3), also in room E005.
There are the following exceptions from this general arrangement:
- October 9th, there is no lecture.
- November 27th, there is no lecture.
- November 30th, there is a lecture instead of the tutorial.
- December 19th, there is no lecture.
- January 29th, there is no lecture.
- January 30th, there is no lecture.
A script for this lecture is not available.
Therefore, students are advised to copy what is written on the blackboard.
Only the bibliography and descriptions of some algorithms are made available here:
Last Updated: January 2007,